With Christmas and the holiday season here, fitness seems to be the last thing on everyone’s mind. You have gifts to get and wrap, all the holiday parties to attend, and preparing for family coming to visit. It can be hard to get that extra bit of motivation to workout with so much on your to-do list already. Here are some tips to stay motivated during this busy holiday season:
- Keep Promises You Make to Yourself: Making promises to yourself and keeping it will not only help grow your confidence, but it will also help grow your mindset. Don’t make excuses that you do not have enough time to workout. You can go on a walk or run, hike with the family, or do a quick at home workout. (we included one in this blog)
- Put it in Your Schedule: It is so easy to say you are too busy to workout or say you forgot. So add it into your busy schedule. This will help remind you to take time for yourself.
- Workout Partner: Need some more bonding time with your family, make them your workout partner. Even having your kids playing in the same room can help give you that extra motivation to finish your workout.
But a reminder, that you need to take some time to put yourself first and take 45 minutes to get a quick workout in. Trust me you will get that after workout energy and feel amazing!
30 min at Home Workout- Full Body Circuit (be prepared to burn 800 calories)
Warmup (jog in place, deep stretches)- 5 mins
Round One, three sets of each exercise- 5 mins
- 10 squats
- 10 sit-ups
- 10 lunges
Rest- 30 secs
Round Two, three sets of each exercise- 5 mins
- 10 pushups
- 20 secs plank hold
- 10 mountain climbers (each leg)
- 10 jumping jacks
Rest- 30 secs
Round Three, three sets of each exercise- 5 mins
- 10 burpees
- 10 box step ups (each leg)
- 10 tuck jumps
Cool Down (deep stretches)- 5 mins
Need a Little More Energy?
P.R.E. is the best way to get enough energy to carry you through your workouts and any holiday activities you might have. It has a delicious tangy flavor with none of the negative side effects! Grab one of our two new flavors: kiwi lime & rainbow blast! Our formula is not only going to give you energy, but it also has fat loss agents to help with those extra holiday pounds. P.R.E. is going to be the thing to get you through this busy holiday season! Shop Now >
- Mind to Muscle Connection
- Clean Energy
- NO Crash
- Fat Loss Agents
- Extreme Pump
- Lean Muscle Growth